CRISIS READY™: Essential Strategies for Every Business
When crisis strikes, and you’re reaching for the company manual, it’s already too late. Building a thriving organization today involves many moving parts, but one issue that is often neglected is preparing for a real-world catastrophe that no one hopes for – and most prefer not to think about. In this presentation, Melissa Agnes helps organizations develop crisis ready strategies that really work. She teaches her audiences to think about – and prepare for – the unthinkable.
Participants will learn what it means to create a crisis-ready culture and walk away with actionable items to implement.
- Discover the new landscape for crisis management
- Prepare for what you need to expect, deal with, overcome – all the while managing the actual event that caused the crisis
- Understand stakeholder expectations
- Obtain actionable items you can add to your program to be crisis-ready
- Identify the right people for your crisis management governance structure
- Learn how to react and respond under pressure
- Be prepared to create the story before it creates you
- Develop your best crisis strategy and executable plan
- Draft powerful messaging and effective communication
What Clients Say
“Captivating and elucidating”
- Franky Saegerman, NATO
“Melissa's thought-provoking presentation style spurred exceptional dialogue between the participants"
– Jeff Martin, The Dow Chemical Company
“Melissa is energetic, insightful and fun! I loved her session. It was one of the best of the CPRS National Summit this year. And all the sessions were tremendous, so this is high praise, well deserved.”
- Dr. Lydia Boyko, Conference Attendee
“Melissa Agnes brings innovation and freshness to the topic of crisis management”
- Conference Attendee, Ministry of Defence of R. of Macedonia
“Melissa’s Crisis Management for Healthcare seminar helped me understand the value of having a plan and preventing potential issues and crises. Thank you for helping us understand where we are and what we have to do next.”
- Sheikha Ibrahim Al Sheibany, Ministry of Health