Weekly Hot Topics: Crisis Management Resources and More
Crisis Management Resources Worth Your Attention
There are a ton of excellent crisis management resources out there that are aimed at helping you better protect and prepare your company from online crises – check’m out!
Are You Violating Your Employees Right To Free Speech?
How can you protect your brand from online threats while not violating your employees right to free speech? Discover how within this post.
What Are Your Online Rights? “Blog Law” Helps You Understand Them
Introducing Sara Hawkins’ “Blog Law” series, aimed at helping bloggers, online professionals & entrepreneurs understand their online rights.
5 Questions: Does Your Staff Understand Their Roles Within a Social Media Crisis?
Does each member of your staff understand how to detect a social media crisis and know what their role is when it comes to responding and overcoming one?
Other great articles worth your attention
There were a TON of excellent posts published this week on the topic of crisis management and preparedness. Check out what you may have missed:
- 9 Proactive Steps to Defending Your Brand Against Internet Defamation – Post by Melissa Agnes
- Five SMEM Observations and Recommendations From Hurricane Sandy – Post by Kim Stephens
- Winnie the Pooh on… Social Media – Post by Bernstein Crisis Management Inc.
- Election Night 2012 Makes History on Twitter – Post by Gil Rudawsky
- Crisis Management and Survival Tips After Sandy – Post by Bernstein Crisis Management Inc.
- Designing a Social Media Policy that Actually Works in a Crisis – Post by Chris Syme
- Crisis Preparedness Remains a Major Risk: New Data - Post by Tony Jaques
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit
Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit
The Social Media Crisis Management – The Starter’s Toolkit is a complete guide and do-it-yourself workshop, created to provide you with a step-by-step outline to begin developing your brand’s social media crisis plan. Learn more about the Toolkit here!
Have a fabulous weekend everybody, and I’ll see you here next week for even more hot topics and crisis management tips!