Weekly Roundup of Awesome Links: Week of April 29th 2013
C’est vendredi! Hoping you all had as great a week as I did!
Below you’ll find some worth-while articles you may want to check out. Enjoy!
From the Crisis Intelligence blog:
- Update to Pending and New Online Privacy Laws Around the World
- The Importance of Strong SEO Pre-Crisis
- Reality Check: You Can Experience More Than One Negative Online Situation
- Working With Your Community in a Crisis: How Officials of The Boston Marathon Bombing Did It Right
Other articles from other awesome professionals:
- Studies show social media has ‘phenomenal’ impact on crisis communication
- CEOs: Team Leadership Training Starts at the Bottom
- Proving you’ve changed is a key goal of crisis management for reputation damage
- Negative comments: From answer to action
- Tweet and Delete: A Smart New PR Strategy?
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit is your guide to social media crisis management planning.
This Toolkit will help you create a solid social media crisis management plan for your small to medium sized business. Learn how here!