Weekly Roundup of Awesome Links: Week of June 10th 2013
I’d like to give a big and sincere thank you to the wonderful Judith Delaney for this week’s social media law series! Judith specializes in social media law, online privacy law and new media compliance issues. She has a blog titled “Minimizing Social Media Legal Risk” which is worth checking out and subscribing to. She also writes regularly, providing invaluable content to this very blog. If you missed out on this week’s social media law series, the links are below and you’re in for quite an interesting and important treat!
Have an awesome weekend everyone!
This week’s social media law series:
- Can You Sue Former Employees for Social Media Accounts?
- Do Social Media Accounts Legally Belong to the Employer or Employee?
- How to Create Policies to Legally Protect Your Brand’s Social Media Accounts
- Local and International Laws for Protecting Your Social Media Accounts
Other articles worth your attention:
- Decentralized Social Communications: Scary Stuff! – by Kim Stephens
- With Ethics, the Stakes are Higher Now than Ever – by Stefan Pollack
- Facebook Officially Adds Support for the Hashtag – by Nick Cicero
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit was designed to be your guide to online crisis management planning.
The Toolkit will help you in the beginning stages of creating a solid social media crisis management plan for your small to medium sized business. Learn more here!