As usual, here’s my weekly roundup of awesome links you may have missed this week. Enjoy and have a fantastic weekend!
From the Crisis Intelligence blog:
- The Repercussions of Deleting Your Crisis Communications Post-Crisis
- It’s No April Fool’s Joke, The Case of the Disappearing Facebook Account
- What Your Facebook Fan Page Growth Means For Your Social Media Crisis Management
- Leadership in a Crisis: How the Head and Heart Must Come Together (Podcast)
Other articles from other awesome professionals:
- Using Crowdsourcing to Counter the Spread of False Rumors on Social Media During Crises
- Cyber Battle Disrupts ENTIRE Internet
- Putting together a social media listening operation
- Rutgers Player Abuse Creates Crisis Management Mess
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit is your guide to social media crisis management planning.
This Toolkit will help you create a solid social media crisis management plan for your small to medium sized business. Learn how here!
Author of Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, Melissa Agnes is a leading authority on crisis preparedness, reputation management, and brand protection. Agnes is a coveted keynote speaker, commentator, and advisor to some of today’s leading organizations faced with the greatest risks. Learn more about Melissa and her work here.