Another week come and gone already! Below you’ll find a roundup of some great content shared this week online. Enjoy and have a great weekend!
From the Crisis Intelligence blog:
- Why Twitter Hacks Result In So Many New Followers
- Should Social Media Hate Speech Go Unpunished?
- Awesome Tool Reviewed: Buffer App (Free and Paid Tool)
- To CEO or Not to CEO? Crisis Communication in Action
Other articles from other awesome professionals:
- Dow’s Premature Release Crisis
- Monitoring Social Media by Location–Do tools like GeoFeedia invade privacy?
- Study human behavior and beat the odds in a crisis
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit is your guide to social media crisis management planning.
This Toolkit will help you create a solid social media crisis management plan for your small to medium sized business. Learn how here!
Author of Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, Melissa Agnes is a leading authority on crisis preparedness, reputation management, and brand protection. Agnes is a coveted keynote speaker, commentator, and advisor to some of today’s leading organizations faced with the greatest risks. Learn more about Melissa and her work here.