Happy Friday everyone!
As usual, below you’ll find 8 links worth your attention. Enjoy and have an awesome weekend!
Posts from the Crisis Intelligence Blog
- 3 Examples of Black Hat SEO Tactics to Steer Clear Of
- Why Your Organization Needs an Online Vulnerability Assessment, NOW
- How Google Plus Will Help Amplify Your Crisis Communications
- The Reputational Repercussions of Auto Generated Responses
More articles worth your attention
- Taking the Pulse of the Boston Marathon Bombings on Twitter – by iRevolution
- Google warns against ads disguised as articles – by Nick Papagiannis
- Can Official Disaster Response Apps Compete with Twitter? – by iRevolution
- Broadcast Yourselfie: How teens use social media and why it matters to you – by Brian Solis
Author of Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, Melissa Agnes is a leading authority on crisis preparedness, reputation management, and brand protection. Agnes is a coveted keynote speaker, commentator, and advisor to some of today’s leading organizations faced with the greatest risks. Learn more about Melissa and her work here.