Today marks the one year anniversary of this online crisis management blog! I wanted to take a moment to thank you all, my wonderful, interactive and appreciated readers, for supporting me and helping me create an invaluable resource with well over 200 pages of online crisis management guides, tools, advice, how-tos and so much more! Here’s to you and to the next year of blogging and getting to know each together!
Now for our more traditional Friday fun… below, you can find some worth-while weekend reads. Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend everyone!
From the Crisis Intelligence Blog
- Welcome to the New Melissa Agnes Crisis Management Website!
- To This Day: An Anti-Bullying Project
- DKNY: The Perfect Example of How to Avoid a Social Media Crisis
- Ultimate Guide to Monitoring Your Online Reputation (Infographic)
Other crisis management-related reads worth your attention
- Proactive Crisis Management Through Internal Crowdsourcing
- As TED 2013 Takes Place, Here Are 10 TED Talks To Help You Re-imagine Your Business
- Rebranding the Catholic Church with open dialogue
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit
Have you purchased your copy of the Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit? Find out how it will help you create a solid social media crisis plan for your company or organization. Click here!
Author of Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, Melissa Agnes is a leading authority on crisis preparedness, reputation management, and brand protection. Agnes is a coveted keynote speaker, commentator, and advisor to some of today’s leading organizations faced with the greatest risks. Learn more about Melissa and her work here.