From The Crisis Intelligence Blog:
- How to Manage Organized Social Media Attacks from Opponents
- Applebee’s Social Media Crisis: Should The Waitress Have Been Fired?
- An Excellent Example of Twitter Use in Atlanta School Shooting
- Discussion and Analysis on the Applebee’s and HMV Social Media Issues (Video)
More great articles to check out
- Social Media’s Power to Galvanise
- NY Times Hacking: What it Means to You – Are you prepared for a cyber attack?
- Social Media Crises Aren’t Crises
- Extraction Byte: Mining Social PR Elements from the Masters of Disaster Commandments
- Crisis Communications 101: A Crash Course
- How to respond when the media gets it wrong
- How to Predict Trends with Social Media Monitoring
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit
Have you purchased your copy of the Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit? Find out how it will help you create a solid social media crisis plan for your company or organization. Click here!
Author of Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, Melissa Agnes is a leading authority on crisis preparedness, reputation management, and brand protection. Agnes is a coveted keynote speaker, commentator, and advisor to some of today’s leading organizations faced with the greatest risks. Learn more about Melissa and her work here.