I’m having a hard time believing that it’s already August! I suppose it’s really true what they say, time flies when you’re busy and having fun.
In case you were busy and missed out on some really awesome crisis management-related articles this week, below you’ll find a roundup of my favorites.
Have a great weekend – I hope you’re all finding time to enjoy these summer months while they last!
From the Crisis Intelligence Blog:
- Do Fake Twitter Hacks Result in Lost Brand Credibility?
- Social Media: A False Sense of Privacy
- What Do Your Brand Values Have to do With Your Crisis Communications?
- Crisis Management Infographics Worth your Attention (part 3)
Other articles from other awesome bloggers:
- Crisis and Disaster Websites Roundup – by MissionMode
- Missouri’s SEMA: Using Video to Reach the Public by Kim Stephens
- FEMA App Adds Crowdsourcing for Disaster Relief – by a Kuriakose
- The First Ever Spam Filter for Disaster Response – by iRevolution
- Accidental Copyright Infringement – Easy, and Expensive! – by Jonathan and Erik Bernstein
Author of Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, Melissa Agnes is a leading authority on crisis preparedness, reputation management, and brand protection. Agnes is a coveted keynote speaker, commentator, and advisor to some of today’s leading organizations faced with the greatest risks. Learn more about Melissa and her work here.