It’s been a fun week, an extremely busy week, but definitely one to remember and feel good about! Yesterday, I had the privilege of being a guest on a local radio show in my hometown of Montreal, CJAD, where host Tommy Schnurmacher has a weekly series called “Cool Jobs/Cool People” that I was honored to be a part of! I’ll be posting the recording of the show here on my blog next week for you. It’s a fun listen!
I hope your week was as fun and productive as mine!
As usual, you’ll find some worthwhile reads below. Enjoy and have an awesome weekend!
Posts from the Crisis Intelligence Blog
- Transformation is Key to your Organization’s Success
- Dissecting the Law: Employers Prohibited from Accessing Employees’ Social Media Accounts
- The Power of the Lingering Risk
- Too Many are Killed by Cyberbullying. Enough is Enough. Let’s Do Something About It.
More articles worth your attention
- World Disaster Report: Next Generation Humanitarian Technology – by iRevolution
- Troll fighting tips and tricks: The Moderation Protocol – by Tom Liacas
Must reads on Cyberbullying – In honor of Bully Awareness Month, but also, because it’s important!
- Parents, beware of bullying on sites you’ve never seen – by Kelly Wallace
- Facebook Starts Letting Teens Post Publicly Despite Risks, As It Aims To Stay Cool – by Josh Constine
- A Florida Tragedy Illustrates Rising Concern About Cyber-Bullying Suicides – by Josh Sanburn
Author of Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, Melissa Agnes is a leading authority on crisis preparedness, reputation management, and brand protection. Agnes is a coveted keynote speaker, commentator, and advisor to some of today’s leading organizations faced with the greatest risks. Learn more about Melissa and her work here.