Happy Friday! This week you’ll find more links than I usually include in the weekly roundup. What can I say, there were some awesome articles published this week and I didn’t want to have to choose between them! Enjoy the reads and have a great weekend!
Posts from the Crisis Intelligence Blog
- California School District Prevents Crises by Monitoring Students’ Social Media Posts
- Quebec’s Societal Crisis: Premier Pauline Marois’s Charter of Values
- 4 Essential Tips to Keep Your Business Safe During a Storm or Natural Disaster
- The City of Ottawa’s Response to the OC Transpo & Via Rail Crash
More articles worth your attention
- #NoShare: A Personal Twist on Data Privacy – by iRevolution
- Inside SFO: A Tour of the Airport’s Safety Operations (VIDEO) – by Jim McKay
- How Google’s New Algorithm Impacts Online Reputation Management – by Shannon Wilkinson
- MicroMappers: Microtasking for Disaster Response – by iRevolution
- The Beginner’s Guide to HootSuite – by Marissa Cetin
Author of Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, Melissa Agnes is a leading authority on crisis preparedness, reputation management, and brand protection. Agnes is a coveted keynote speaker, commentator, and advisor to some of today’s leading organizations faced with the greatest risks. Learn more about Melissa and her work here.