Preparing for the Cyber War
Every CIO knows today that his/her organization is one click away from a hack that could bring the financial integrity of the company down. And every IT team has spent
time and money anticipating, preparing, and forestalling such attacks. But at a deeper
level, every organization has to be ready to both support and respond to IT warfare with
an organization-wide awareness and planning that few organizations understand, much
less have accomplished.
In this presentation, discover what it takes to prepare the whole organization to shoulder the burden that the IT team currently bears.
- Understand the impact of a cybersecurity incident
- Create accountability for everyone during a cybersecurity crisis
- Embed awareness and preparedness into the organization's corporate culture
- Develop company-wide communication and know how
- Implement an internal escalation process that enables quick escalation, while mitigating the risk of unnecessary escalation
- Identify the link (and difference) between an IT incident response plan and a corporate cybersecurity crisis management plan
What Clients Say
“Captivating and elucidating”
- Franky Saegerman, NATO
“Melissa's thought-provoking presentation style spurred exceptional dialogue between the participants"
– Jeff Martin, The Dow Chemical Company
“Melissa is energetic, insightful and fun! I loved her session. It was one of the best of the CPRS National Summit this year. And all the sessions were tremendous, so this is high praise, well deserved.”
- Dr. Lydia Boyko, Conference Attendee
“Melissa Agnes brings innovation and freshness to the topic of crisis management”
- Conference Attendee, Ministry of Defence of R. of Macedonia
“Melissa’s Crisis Management for Healthcare seminar helped me understand the value of having a plan and preventing potential issues and crises. Thank you for helping us understand where we are and what we have to do next.”
- Sheikha Ibrahim Al Sheibany, Ministry of Health