The Webinar Series to Help You...
Become Crisis Ready and Build an INVINCIBLE Brand
Let’s face it. Sometimes bad things happen to good companies. And while you may not have complete control over these “bad things”, you can—and should—be in control of the outcome they have on your brand.
News escalates quickly in this age of social media, real-time media coverage, fake news, and more. Do you want to be at the mercy of this escalation, or would you rather be in a position to own and de-escalate a rising story against your organization, in real-time?
When negative issues strike—be it a customer complaint, an operational mishap, or worse—you have two options ahead of you: allow the outcome of that issue to chip away at your brand’s credibility or respond in a way that actually increases the trust and credibility associated with your brand. While I’m next to positive that the latter is the outcome you’d prefer, the question is whether you currently feel confident in your team’s ability to achieve this outcome in real-time, every time?
Being crisis ready isn’t just about managing catastrophic crises. It’s about having a culture that is able to instantly transform any type of negative event into a positive opportunity that connects you closer to those who matter to your business, building brand equity and business invincibility along the way.
This webinar series was designed to:
- Help you develop the right plan of ACTION for implementing each phase of the Crisis Ready Model.
- Assist you in designing your crisis ready program.
- Answer your specific questions.
- Help you overcome internal challenges that are likely to present themselves in your efforts to build brand invincibility.
Over the course of 6 one-hour-long webinars, and with the help of exclusive resources created only for this course (in other words, not otherwise available on my website), I will provide you with, and help you implement, the exact roadmap that I use to help some of the world's leading brands become crisis ready and build brand invincibility.
Following is a breakdown of what you will learn and develop throughout this 6-part webinar series.
- What it means to be crisis ready and how it translates into brand invincibility
- Why mindset matters and the impact of your (team’s) thoughts
- Trust as a powerful brand invincibility strategy
- Conducting an audit of your organization’s culture and mindset
- Developing your move-forward blueprint
- Exercises for successful implementation
Date and time of live event:
Friday, July 6th*, 2018, at 1pm eastern
Duration: 1 hour
* The recording of this webinar will be sent to you upon registration.
Dates and recordings
Let's face it, you're busy and becoming crisis ready takes time and resources. Not to mention that these webinars are going to be jam-packed with applicable and implementable content. That's why I've laid the webinars out to be every other Friday, for 12 weeks, with the aim of giving you time to absorb the content and take action after each one.
Additionally, you will be provided with both the video and audio recordings of each webinar, so you a) don't necessarily have to be present for the live event, and b) can re-listen or re-watch each webinar as you work through the exercises and take the steps to build brand invincibility.
Who this webinar series is for:
- Professionals tasked with developing their organization’s crisis readiness.
- Professionals who realize their organization is vulnerable to risk and want their teams to be in a position to transform that risk into opportunity when it materializes.
- Entrepreneurs who want a strategic competitive advantage by developing powerful unbreakable relationships with customers and clients.
- Frontline employees who will most certainly be the first ones to detect or experience real-time issues.
- Law enforcement and emergency management professionals.
- Service providers who want to strengthen their crisis preparedness offerings to clients.
- Students who want to enter into the workforce with a strategic advantage.
- Professors who teach business, communication, marketing, PR, social media, risk management, emergency management, etc. who would like to add additional resources to their course curriculum.
If you have a business worth protecting and a culture that believes in putting people first, then this course is right for you—and I can’t wait to help you become crisis ready and build brand invincibility!
What professionals like you are saying
Loved how you “woke up our organization” Melissa! For any organization .... Partner with Melissa Agnes and you WILL be crisis ready! Our team was extremely good and she made us even better. "
— Scot Wheeler, Retired Global Director of Issues Management and Crisis Communications, The Dow Chemical Company
Melissa Agnes proved to be highly effective in helping Domtar modernize its crisis ready program. As a result, we are better prepared to manage issues as they arise, while avoiding mistakes and minimizing risks."
– David Struhs, Vice President Corporate Services, Domtar
Give yourself a strategic head-start!
My book, Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, is the basis for this webinar series. It will be referenced and referred to as we take the strategies and tactics outlined within its chapters and go even deeper, making the exercises real and helping you implement crisis readiness into the culture of your organization. I strongly recommend you read Crisis Ready prior to the first webinar.
Additionally, part of my motivation behind this offering is to answer your questions and help you overcome some of the internal challenges that may present themselves in this undertaking. Reading Crisis Ready before the course begins will give you the opportunity to prepare specific questions, in order to maximize on the value of the experience.
Register and become Crisis Ready!
This webinar series, combined with my book, Crisis Ready, takes everything I’ve learned over the years in helping some of the world’s leading brands faced with the most impactful risks become crisis ready and build brand invincibility, and provides you with an exact roadmap for adapting and implementing my framework to help your organization build brand invincibility. And one of the best parts is I'm offering it all for only $550, which is a tiny fraction of my keynote and advisory fees!
Register and become crisis ready
- 6-part webinar series (with access to recordings)
- Bonus materials and resources
- The roadmap for building brand invincibility