“This is one of the most valuable courses I've ever done!” — webinar attendee
Become Crisis Ready and Build an INVINCIBLE Brand
Let’s face it. Sometimes bad things happen to good companies. And while you may not have complete control over these “bad things”, you can—and should—be in control of the outcome they have on your brand.
News escalates quickly in this age of social media, real-time media coverage, fake news, and more. Do you want to be at the mercy of this escalation, or would you rather be in a position to own and de-escalate a rising story against your organization, in real-time?
When negative issues strike—be it a customer complaint, an operational mishap, or worse—you have two options ahead of you: allow the outcome of that issue to chip away at your brand’s credibility or respond in a way that actually increases the trust and credibility associated with your brand. While the latter is the outcome you’d most certainly prefer, the question is whether you currently feel confident in your team’s ability to achieve this outcome in real-time, every time?
Being crisis ready isn’t just about being able to successfully manage catastrophic crises. It’s about having a culture that is able to instantly transform any type of negative event into a positive opportunity that connects you closer to those who matter to your business, building brand equity and business invincibility along the way.
This webinar series was designed to help you achieve all of this and more!
Throughout this 6-part webinar series, Melissa Agnes helps you develop the processes, strategies, and action items to design a crisis ready program that is scalable across all forms of issues and crises, and tailored to your organization's needs, structure, and objectives.
“Very useful, practical and specific. Very well focused and very interesting. Well chosen case studies - I felt very honored to be in that webinar because of the level of expertise.”
— webinar attendee
What this webinar series covers
Over the course of 6 weeks, and with the help of exclusive resources created only for this course, Melissa provides you with, and helps you implement, the exact roadmap she uses to help some of the world's leading brands become crisis ready and build brand invincibility.
Following is a breakdown of what you will learn and develop throughout this 6-part webinar series.
- What it means to be crisis ready and how it translates into brand invincibility
- Why mindset matters and the impact of your (team’s) thoughts
- Trust as a powerful brand invincibility strategy
- Conducting an audit of your organization’s culture and mindset
- Developing your move-forward blueprint
- Exercises for successful implementation
Duration: 1 hour
Provided to you as video and audio files.
Video and Audio Recordings
Each webinar is provided to you as both a video and audio recording, for you to digest in your preferred format.
"Melissa is not only thorough, providing a lot of detail, but she provides really helpful examples. Even when using hypotheticals to explain something, they are extremely descriptive and allow me to visualize and apply it all to my specific organization and situation." – Webinar attendee
Who this webinar series is for:
- Professionals tasked with developing their organization’s crisis readiness.
- Professionals who realize their organization is vulnerable to risk and want their teams to be in a position to transform that risk into opportunity when it materializes.
- Entrepreneurs who want a strategic competitive advantage by developing powerful unbreakable relationships with customers and clients.
- Frontline employees who will most certainly be the first ones to detect or experience real-time issues.
- Law enforcement and emergency management professionals.
- Service providers who want to strengthen their crisis preparedness offerings to clients.
- Students who want to enter into the workforce with a strategic advantage.
- Professors who teach business, communication, marketing, PR, social media, risk management, emergency management, etc. who would like to add additional resources to their course curriculum.
"If you have a business worth protecting and a culture that believes in putting people first, then this course is right for you—and I can’t wait to help you become crisis ready and build brand invincibility!" — Melissa Agnes
What professionals like you are saying
Loved how you “woke up our organization” Melissa! For any organization .... Partner with Melissa Agnes and you WILL be crisis ready! Our team was extremely good and she made us even better. "
— Scot Wheeler, Retired Global Director of Issues Management and Crisis Communications, The Dow Chemical Company
Melissa Agnes proved to be highly effective in helping Domtar modernize its crisis ready program. As a result, we are better prepared to manage issues as they arise, while avoiding mistakes and minimizing risks."
– David Struhs, Vice President Corporate Services, Domtar
Register and become Crisis Ready!
If you're ready to invest in your organization's crisis readiness, then Melissa can't wait to take this journey with you!
Register and become crisis ready
- Over 6 hours of immediately implementable strategies and tactics.
- Access to exclusive bonus materials and resources.
- The precise framework Melissa uses when helping some of the world's leading brands become crisis ready.
Some of Melissa's clients include...