How To Handle Global and Local Issues Online
Guest post by Carlos Victor: Discover how to handle global and local issues online and prevent the “viralization” of a social media crisis.
Global Crisis Management: Advice From Jane Jordan-Meier
Jane Jordan-Meier shares some excellent advice when it comes to global online crisis management.
Is It Possible To Quickly Remove Online Defamation About Your Brand?
When it comes to Internet defamation and protecting your online reputation, there are more options available to you than you may realize. Within this post, Chris Anderson, a cyber-investigator, reveals to you these options.
Top 7 Common Misconceptions About False Information Online
Internet defamation attorney, Whitney C. Gibson, reveals the 7 most common misconceptions about Internet defamation & your company’s online reputation management.
Check out these other great articles that are definitely worth your attention
- Yahoo! Tackles Crisis Management – Post by Bernstein Crisis Management Inc.
- Conversation Agent 2012 Recommended Reading List – Post by Valeria Maltoni
- 15 Disaster and Crisis Apps for Android – Post by MissionMode
- BBC Head Walks Off Interview, Makes Crisis Worse – Post by Mr Media Training
- Your Copyright Notice Status Update on Facebook is Worthless – Post by Blog Law
- Your Employee Is an Online Celebrity. Now What Do You Do? – Post by Alexandra Samuel
- 15 Disaster and Crisis Apps for iPhone and iPad – Post by MissionMode
Start Planning for a Social Media Crisis Today with this Social Media Crisis Toolkit!
Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit
The Social Media Crisis Management – The Starter’s Toolkit is a complete guide and do-it-yourself workshop, created to provide you with a step-by-step outline to begin developing your brand’s social media crisis plan. Learn more about the Toolkit here
Have a fabulous weekend everybody, and I’ll see you here next week for even more hot topics and crisis management tips!