Weekly Roundup of Awesome Links: Week of September 23rd 2013
Another week filled with awesome content. Check out what you may have missed below.
… And have an awesome weekend!
Posts from the Crisis Intelligence Blog
- Social Media Law: You Cannot Fire Employees for what they “Like” on Facebook
- Monitoring Sudents’ Social Media Activity: Guidelines For Schools
- Your Guide to Leveraging and Managing Twitter in a Crisis
- How Can Schools Protect Themselves From Students Who Defame Them?
More articles worth your attention
- Social media resources for police agencies: SMILE This Week – by Social Media 4 Emergency Management
- Seven Principles for Big Data and Resilience Projects – by iRevolution
- Facebook Has a Quarter of a Trillion User Photos – by Kurt Wagner
- LinkedIn Demands Transparency From U.S. Government in Court – by Kurt Wagner
- Social Media Policy: When Are Your Own Opinions Not Okay? – by Gini Dietrich
- Is Your Office as Safe as You Think? – by AFIMAC
- Online Reputation Threats: What Security Managers Need To Know – via ReputationNews