Weekly Roundup of Awesome Links: Week of September 2nd 2013
Happy Friday everyone! Below you’ll find some crisis-related articles that are definitely worth your attention.
Have an awesome weekend!
Posts from the Crisis Intelligence Blog
- What Crisis-Related Topics Do You Want to Read More Of?
- Dunkin Donuts U.S. Lacks a Backbone
- What if a Promoted Tweet Were Used Against Your Brand? Are You Ready?
- Don’t Fear Social Media Issues. Embrace Them!
More articles worth your attention
- Boston Hospital’s Focus on Preparedness Paid Off During Marathon Bombing – by Kim Stephens
- Twitter Revolution Documentary: Storytelling among users & brand ambassadors in 140 characters – by Karen Freberg
- The Truth About How Social Media Has Impacted Employees – by Brian Solis
- Keep on talking–is New York Times doing news right? – by Crisis Blogger