Discover strategies and techniques to assess, implement, and strengthen your organization’s culture in a way that will lend to your brand’s invincibility.
Mike Ganino, company culture expert and author of Company Culture For Dummies, joins The Invincible Brand Podcast to discuss how you can assess and implement a strong culture that will lend to your brand’s invincibility.
Whether your organization is a start-up or has been around for decades, no matter its size, type, or industry, Mike provides insights, strategies, and clear tactics that will help you strengthen your organization’s culture in powerful ways.
About this episode
Building brand invincibility is not about having a crisis management plan that sits on a shelf collecting dust, but rather requires embedding a crisis ready culture. Amongst other things, this means implementing a culture that is in alignment with your organization’s values and fosters a work environment that is empowering and attracts and retains the best talent. This culture needs to permeate from the top down, the bottom up, and the inside out.
As this is an essential part of becoming crisis ready and building brand invincibility, it only made sense for me to sit down and chat with a leading expert who helps today’s top organizations implement and strengthen an exceptional culture. That leading expert is Mike Ganino, author of Company Culture For Dummies.
This episode explores:
- What culture is and how every single organization has one.
- How to conduct an audit of your organization’s mindset and culture in order to identify gaps worth strengthening.
- Strategies for fixing cultural issues, no matter what your position is within the organization, ie.: whether you’re the CEO, a member of middle management, part of the frontline team, etc.
- Specific elements and opportunities to look out for when assessing and implementing the right culture within your organization.
- The three pillars of a strong, healthy, and opportunistic culture that apply to every organization in any industry.
Links discussed in this episode
- Order Mike’s must-read book: Company Culture For Dummies
Connect with Mike:
- Interested in working with or learning more about Mike’s speaking and workshops? Check out his website.
- Mike is fun to follow on Instagram! Check him out here.
- Connect with Mike on LinkedIn.
- Follow Mike on Twitter.
Author of Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, Melissa Agnes is a leading authority on crisis preparedness, reputation management, and brand protection. Agnes is a coveted keynote speaker, commentator, and advisor to some of today’s leading organizations faced with the greatest risks. Learn more about Melissa and her work here.