How you make your customers feel…
is the powerful differentiator from your competitors, lends to the emotional connection you build with your stakeholders, and can ultimately make or break your brand’s invincibility. Author and Customer Retention Expert, Joey Coleman, joins the Invincible Brand Podcast to discuss strategic ways to foster a culture whereby increased customer retention leads to brand advocacy, business resiliency, and ultimately, brand invincibility.
About this episode
Studies show that 20% – 70% of your new customers will likely decide to stop doing business with you before they reach the 100-day mark. Meanwhile, if you can retain 5% of your customers who would otherwise stop doing business with you, you can increase your profits by 25% – 100%.
In his work as an author, keynote speaker, and consultant, Joey Coleman helps organizations strengthen the relationships they share with their customers and clients, with the goal of building long-lasting, emotionally connected relationships. In this discussion, Joey shares some of the specific steps he takes to achieve this. The strategies and insights he shares apply to all entities, whether in the public or private sector.
This episode explores:
- Interesting ways that working with the CIA has shaped Joey’s leadership and how that mindset can be adapted for your organization.
- Strategic ways to raise important points with leadership and gain buy-in for cultural improvement and evolution.
- How focusing on the customer experience makes team members’ jobs easier and speaks directly to the bottom line in substantial ways.
- Real world examples, stories, and tactical strategies that can be applied to your organization.
Links to things discussed in this episode
- Pick up a copy of Joey’s book, Never Lose a Customer Again
- The podcast with Mountain View Police Department: How To Get Ahead Of A Crisis When You’re Already Behind – Invincible Brand Podcast
Connect with Joey Coleman:
- Interested in working with Joey? Learn more here: joeycoleman.com
Author of Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, Melissa Agnes is a leading authority on crisis preparedness, reputation management, and brand protection. Agnes is a coveted keynote speaker, commentator, and advisor to some of today’s leading organizations faced with the greatest risks. Learn more about Melissa and her work here.