This week was all about new technology and what it means for your company or organization’s crisis management. We talked mobile apps, Google Glass and how to make embracing technology part of your corporate culture. It’s an assortment of posts that you won’t want to miss!
From the Crisis Intelligence Blog:
- 5 Benefits of Using Mobile Apps for your Internal Crisis Communications
- What Does Google Glass Mean for your Crisis Communications?
- Embrace Technology, Be Crisis-Ready
- 5 Ways to Make Embracing Technology Part of your Corporate Culture
Other articles from other awesome bloggers:
- #Ethics in an Age of Social Media & Public Conversations – via Deirdre Breakenridge
- Apps for Disaster Planning – via TechSoup
- Crowdsourcing Life-Saving Assistance – via iRevolution
Author of Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, Melissa Agnes is a leading authority on crisis preparedness, reputation management, and brand protection. Agnes is a coveted keynote speaker, commentator, and advisor to some of today’s leading organizations faced with the greatest risks. Learn more about Melissa and her work here.