Happy Friday – and happy October! October means the start to Autumn, which is my favorite season of the year and I’ve already been enjoying taking long walks and appreciating all the beautiful colours on the trees!
October is also Bully Prevention Month (see the fourth link within the MACM blog posts below) and I’ll be doing what I can to bring awareness, information and even more resources for parents, teachers and teens this month – whether here on my blog and/or via Twitter.
All that said, enjoy the posts below and have yourself an awesome weekend!
Posts from the Crisis Intelligence Blog
- How the New YouTube Changes Will Help with your Issues Management
- Twitter Launches Its Own Emergency Alert System
- Hashtags within Search Results – Crisis Communications Bonus!
- October is Bully Prevention Month: Resources for Parents and Schools
More articles worth your attention
- How long will it take to get over the press release thing? – by Gerald Baron
- Developing MicroFilters for Digital Humanitarian Response – byPatrick Meier
- The Hacks are Coming from Inside the Building – by Neal Ungerleider
Author of Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, Melissa Agnes is a leading authority on crisis preparedness, reputation management, and brand protection. Agnes is a coveted keynote speaker, commentator, and advisor to some of today’s leading organizations faced with the greatest risks. Learn more about Melissa and her work here.